Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Thoughts of the Day

1. Note to me: Getting moving and using energy actually seems to generate energy. I need to get out on the trail with the girls and Brinkley more often.
2. In the next election, I'm going to vote for the guy who learned his lessons in kindergarten about compromise and sharing. Obviously no one in Washington these days remember those lessons.
3. No matter how many years I live to see it, the spring thaw and the rapid return of grass and green will never fail to amaze and thrill me.
4. This is the reason we in Minnesota endure record levels of snow, ice, cold, and heating bills. Because God always sends us spring.
5. I hope to continue raising my daughters in such a way that they continue to ASK IF they CAN repeat their Bible verses, as Claire does every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment