Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Life happens

Wow, I only posted twice in August. Shame on me.
There has been a lot of excitement in our family.
My married sister, Lala, just annouced she is pregnant.
My other sister, Ems, is engaged, as is one of my brothers, A.
The little sister is officially potty-trained.
Cee is going to sleep without being rocked.
Youngest brother E is in his last year of college.
The LT saved a guy's life a couple of weeks ago by pulling his drunken ass out of the river, and once he was treated at the hospital, arrested him for a felony terroristic threats warrant.
I myself have not done much that's blog-worthy, although I watched The Sound of Music 3 times this weekend while the LT's been at work. It's one of my favorite love stories and so I was feeling all goopy and singing along with the movie. (No, mom, I'm not pregnant.)

No comments:

Post a Comment