Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Learning some more Bible

We didn't have a new verse last week. It was kind of crazy with vacation and Claire's dance recital.
We're back on track this week. Claire's new verse is:
Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say, Rejoice!
Alair learned this one for school, too, and when Claire and I were going over the verse at Mom & Dad's, Alair was helping Claire learn it, too.
Claire is so enthusiastic about her memory work. She's eager each week when I pick out her new verse. I'm working with her to not get overly frustrated when it takes her awhile to learn the whole verse. Even Natalie listens to Claire say her verses and says to me, "Bible?" So I don't think it will be a problem when Natalie gets a little older for her to start learning the verses, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment