Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Answering Questions

My pastor's daughter recently spent 3 weeks in England. As I was reading about her trip on her blog, she was tagged to answer questions and then ask people more questions. Here are my answers to her questions:

1. Do you write mostly in print or cursive?  Mostly a mish-mash of the two
2. What was your favorite movie as a little kid?  Home Alone
3. If you had three wishes, what would you use them on?  1. To know I wouldn't develop Alzheimer's (or similar) when I get older, 2. To have CVLHS get enough students to remain open indefinitely, and 3. (shallow, I know) to lose all of the baby weight I've gained and not yet lost with Claire and Natalie
4. Who's your favorite LotR character? Eowyn
5. Center or Centre? Center
6. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Yes
7. What's your least favorite song? Any songs by The Cure
8. What book genre is your favorite? It's not specifically a genre, but I love big epics, like The Dark Tower by Stephen King, LOTR by Tolkien, and the like.
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose? Right where I am now.
10. What made you choose your blog's name? My dad would read to us the Old Mother West Wind stories, and one of the "characters" in the stories was The Merry Little Breezes.
11. How many times do you run your dishwasher in a day? My dishwashers are my own two hands, and I try to wash dishes every day, but I don't always succeed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog! Thanks for sending me the link- I loved reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete