Saturday, February 18, 2012

Today's busywork

Claire and Natalie are gone until Wednesday on a visit with their father. To keep busy today, I've done the following:
  • Grocery Shopping
  • Change bedding on all 3 beds
  • Wash said bedding
  • Fold and put away laundry
  • Bake brownies for the concession stand at the all-male melodrama in Morristown tonight
  • Vacuum entire downstairs
  • Wash and put away dishes
  • Clean out the girls' dresser and closet
  • Clean out my closet
Tomorrow after church, Bible class, and dinner at Mom & Dad's house, we're going to start a Twilight marathon. My mom and I both recently finished reading the Twilight series (she's Team Jacob, I'm Team Edward) and I bought the first four movies with what remained of my Christmas money. We're going to watch Twilight and New Moon tomorrow afternoon.
I have Monday off for President's Day, so that day I'm planning on mopping the kitchen, cleaning the bathroom, getting all my papers filed, scrubbing the walls where Brinkley "happy tail"-ed all over, and any other cleaning that might occur to me.
I also want to catch up on this season of Grey's Anatomy, which I've been recording on the DVR, and finish Claire's cross stitch bookmark. The evenings get long when Claire and Natalie are gone, so I'm likely to achieve most of this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment